The Sales Executive will:
- Conduct appointments with potential clients in order to sell their range of software products.
- Communicate with customers on the features and benefits of the product
- Maintain contact with both existing and new prospect customers, and record information using their CRM.
The successful Sales Executive must have:
- Previous field sales experience
- The ability to consult effectively with all potential customers
- The ability to influence, convince and build rapport with both new and existing customers
- The ability to achieve targets
- Good work ethic and good attention to detail
In addition to a good basic salary, fantastic OTE and profit bonus scheme, the company provide:
- A friendly working environment, within new modern offices.
- First class training and mentoring.
- Working for a market leading software house.
- Excellent Career progression.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.