Our client is looking for a Compliance / Quality Assistant to join their Compliance team. The ideal candidate will have some experience in a compliance, quality or audit environment within a professional services company, although our client would also consider a graduate with project management experience.
- Research the law
- Review company policies to identify gaps in compliance with legislation
- Assist with audit preparation
- Amend existing policies
- Assist in the collation of Management Information (MI) for reporting
- Document and maintain all processes and procedures within the compliance function
- Assist in other tasks to help the wider compliance team where required
- Previous experience in a compliance, audit or quality environment. This is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced professional environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has Compliance and Quality experience or has a strong interest in this area. If you think that you have the skills and experience relevant to this role, then we would like to hear from you. In return, our client offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in an environment where you will be encouraged to progress and develop your career.
This role would suit candidates living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon or Coventry
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.