Brook Street Coventry are recruiting on behalf of a Government organisation for 2 experienced accounts administrators, on an initial 6 month temporary contract based in Ryton on Dunsmore.
The main purpose of the these roles will be to offer support to the wider finance team through various accounts payable/receivable activities, resolving issues that arise and offering administration support where needed.
Other duties include;
- Responding to first line queries from employees, line managers, contractors and corporate services.
- Processing high monthly volumes of invoices and expenses.
- Prepare and circulate as appropriate accurate monthly customer statements and debtor reports and chase outstanding debt regularly.
- Develop, maintain and update digital, SAP and hard copy records.
- Compile, analyse and summarise accounts information to produce a range of management information reports.
My client is interested in seeing candidates with previous administrative experience within a finance department, and has a basic understanding of terminology and process. They must also have experience of working with SAP or an equivalent accounting system and must also be proficient in MS office packages.
Candidates must also have a clear a criminal record to be considered.
Working hours are 09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday, the hourly rate of pay is GBP10.26.
If you wish to be considered for this role please send your CV or call the branch for more information -