Audit & Accounts Senior
We are currently representing a firm based in Rugby, Warwickshire who are looking to add an Audit & Accounts Senior to their ever growing Audit & Accounts department. The role will be include both Audit tasks and Accounts tasks, Audit being the main focus however the exact role split will depend on candidate preference.
This role would suit a part qualified or newly qualified ACA or ACCA Auditor.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments from start to finish
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation and briefing the team
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Supervising and providing support to junior members of staff
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Finalists
- This role requires previous experience working within an Accountancy Practice
- Experience of supervising staff would be desirable however not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication