Private Client Solicitor
Role: Private Client Solicitor
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP40,000
A well-established and reputable firm based in the North Worcestershire. They have been providing expert legal advice to the local community for over half a century and have built up a large portfolio of clients, both individuals and businesses alike. They are a multi-service firm in specialise in a range of areas of law, and they pride themselves on providing a service which is tailored to the individual. A historic firm with tradition values which continues to grow and give high quality legal representation year after year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a renowned firm at Kidderminster office. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced staff and build up a client base to help to continue the growth of this expanding department. There are also opportunities to progress to partnership.
This position also comes with a competitive benefits package:
- includes parking pass and 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays, private medical care)
What's needed for me to be considered:
- You must be a qualified Private Client Solicitor, at least 5 years PQE
- You must be able to deal with a full range of private client matters including wills, tax, trusts, probate, deputyship applications, LPAs and deceased estates from start to finish
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Someone with leadership qualities who would be able to supervise and nurture talent
- Have a comprehensive understanding of legal terminology relating to the conveyancing process
- Someone who is client focused and has an eye for networking and business development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren't necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.