Branch Manager – Jewson Builders’ Merchants – Dudley, West Midlands
Jewson are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019’
Looking to join a brand that is passionate about its employees? After a role where virtually no day is the same, a role where you can lead, coach and develop a team? Then we have the perfect role for you here at Jewson Dudley.
In this exciting Branch Manager role, you will empower and energise your team to provide every Jewson customer with an exceptional service. You will research the local market to develop sales growth plans to meet and exceed sales and profit targets whilst identifying new business development opportunities. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring customer orders are optimised to achieve the highest level of return on sales vs costs.
So if you…
- Have had experience in the construction / building materials industry.
- Have a strong background in management and empowering your colleagues.
- Can demonstrate achieving over and above targeted KPI’s.
- Have a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature.
- Have a full UK Driving License (owing to the occasional travel in the role).
…we may just be the right fit for each other! First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- A company car, smart mobile phone and laptop.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/applicantdataprivacy/