Looking for account manager graduate jobs and want to work with UK-wide clients in the MedTech sector? This growing Coventry-based MedTech startup is now on the lookout for an ambitious, confident and personable Account Manager to join their growing team.
In this Account Manager graduate job, you will be joining an innovative MedTech firm who have developed an online doctor service which helps people to see doctors quickly from their home or other location of choice. With their head offices in Coventry, they have established an impressive network NHS surgeries and over 1600 pharmacies to bring GP services to the patient. They are now offering this service to corporate clients across the UK, and are looking for an Account Manager to onboard and manage these new relationships.
In this Account Manager graduate job, you will be working with new corporate clients to establish and maintain excellent relationships. You will be based in Coventry in their HQ offices as you initially join the team, with scope to develop this to a remote Account Manager position where you will be based out of the office. As the role progresses,you will be responsible for managing your own daily and long term projects as you visit clients at their offices across the UK. You will need excellent communication skills to explain the service to new users, and to grow the amount of usage within each existing account, as well as numerical skills - as you will also be analysing key data and providing your insights to senior management to report on client engagement and to implement future plans for growth.
In this Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for enquiries for all new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining excellent corporate relationships
- Onboarding and training new clients on how to use the service most efficiently
- Driving corporate clients' usage of the service
- Developing a thorough understanding of the MedTech sector and the developments within the industry
- Analysing data and creating reports on your client base
- Presenting reports and insights to senior management
- Providing an excellent level of service to clients
- Achieving KPIs to aid your performance and professional development
- Taking responsibility for growing each client portfolio and delivering on your own projects
So, what are we looking for?
- A university degree
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Experience in data analysis and report writing
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to effectively multi-task
- The ability to work independently, this is a remote role!
- Brilliant presentation skills - you'll be working with stakeholders of all levels
- An adaptable and innovative character who is a quick learner
- Experience using Salesforce would be a plus!
- A driving license is preferred
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between GBP20,000 - GBP25,000
- Autonomy in your job to take responsibility for your own projects
- Private medical cover for you and immediate family
- Mileage will be covered if you use your own car, with the potential to upgrade to a company car
- Monthly socials for the who team to come together
- 20 days annual leave
Looking for account manager graduate jobs and want to work for a growing medical technology platform? This tech startup is looking for a bright and ambitious Account Manager to join their growing team.