This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic successful retail business with your creative flair, you'll create engaging content across digital touch points, enhancing a best in class website.
- Responsible for writing all copy for the brand content including website, product and e mail
- Monitor and maintain existing product copy to reflect the brand tone of voice to meet on-site search and SEO requirements
- Create weekly engaging blog posts
- Collaborate with the PR and Marketing teams to ensure all content is on brand and relevant
- Demonstrable working knowledge of content marketing
- Proven ability to adapt writing style to Brand voice and copy function
- Expert knowledge and understanding of analytics systems (Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics
- Impeccable command of the English language with excellent attention to detail
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK