Apprentice HR Administrator - Greenhous Village
Reporting to: HR Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy HR Department in the capacity of Apprentice HR Administrator.
- You will receive full training in all aspects of HR administration, including processing starters, role changes and leavers; database maintenance; manual record keeping; recruitment administration; etc.
- You will undergo a formal HR apprenticeship programme, with a recognised qualification at the end of it.
- This is an entry level role and applicants will need to meet the entry requirements for the qualification.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Special Requirements:
- IT literate with an aptitude for learning new IT skills.
- Friendly, can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work and study at the same time.
- Good English, spelling and basic maths.
- Ability to travel to High Ercall essential.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid) i.e. 37.5 hours per week.