Creative Multimedia Designer
Creative Multimedia Designer - Impact Innovation
We are Impact Innovation, an award-winning innovation agency located in beautiful Royal Leamington Spa, currently looking for an experienced Creative Multimedia Designer to play an integral role in our small, friendly, dynamic team.
You will be working on a variety of client projects, as part of a close knit, highly talented team of innovation consultants and your role will be to:
- Develop programme branding and internal communication packages, through a variety of media including graphics, video, audio and animation
- Manage the visual creation and execution of all communication design across both print and digital platforms
- Translate ideas and desires into highly versatile, creative materials and aids to support projects, generating lots of alternatives along the way
- Design and prepare materials for workshops and/or events
- Advise on the most appropriate mediums to showcase material to our clients
- Strive to find new, exciting and different ways to help us effectively engage staff in client organisations
- Manage and develop our online presence including keeping our websites and social media up to date
- Accompany consultants to meet clients as required to present ideas
- In addition, all of our team are expected to be multi-skilled and able to jump in and help wherever it is needed - from delivering your own role, right through to sourcing suppliers, materials, venues and admin tasks
You will ideally have 1-3 years of experience in a graphics, branding and/or a marketing role, working on creative projects. Previous experience of working within an agency is advantageous but not essential. In addition you will???
- Have exceptional design flair and a strong visual sense to craft different design concepts and make sure every piece of creative work is eye-catching and accurate
- An interest in e-Learning is a must along with the willingness to learn and develop in this area
- Be a story teller - be able to express what a brand means and what a campaign is trying to say from beginning to end within any project
- Ability to multi-task and manage working on a variety of projects at any one time is a must
- Have an understanding of how things can be received by different audiences, taking into account a range of thoughts and opinions to develop the right product so a strong understanding of how to communicate the right message to the right audience in the right media is essential
- Be competent working and liaising with different groups, different people, different teams and levels from a variety of different clients
- Have a clear understanding of print production processes along with the willingness to liaise with printers and production houses on a regular basis
- Have plenty of enthusiasm to take an idea from its initial phase through to a final solution
- Be competent in the Adobe Creative Suite in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Premier, Audition and Muse desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Wordpress desirable but not essential
- Have a full, clean driving license
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and of course visual
- Equally happy working independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent planning, organisational and multitasking skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to articulate and effectively visualise your ideas
- Enthusiastic with a strong sense of personal pride in the work you produce
- Hold a relevant design / creative marketing related degree or have equivalent experience
We work with some of the UK's most trusted brands across all sectors - public, private and third, nationally and internationally.
We work with our clients to transform their Service Propositions, Customer Experience and to deliver innovative Organisational Change.
Our clients say they choose Impact Innovation because unlike traditional consultancies we:
- Work in a genuine spirit of co-creation to help them succeed - intertwining their expertise and our expertise
- Help them see their world through different eyes - their customers, their staff, their partners
- Stimulate them to think differently and creatively about the challenges they are addressing
- Combine fun with purpose, making every day meaningful, well thought through and innovative too
This is an opportunity to become a valued member of a small, professional and growing company with big ambitions and in a dynamic, team based environment where practical results are fundamental but where we also have fun and enjoy working together.
Full time (part time / job share would be considered), Salary guide of GBP23k - 28k (pro rata and dependent upon experience) plus benefits
To apply, please don't just send your average CV and covering letter. We want to hear from people who can creatively demonstrate their expertise and make us think 'Wow! They are the one!' We do have very high standards but for the right candidate this shouldn't be a problem!