MOTOR MECHANIC (skilled / semi-skilled)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: MOTOR MECHANIC
JOB TITLE: MOTOR MECHANIC (skilled/semi-skilled)
SALARY: COMPETITIVE (circa £10p/h - remove to publish)
HOURS: 40 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a local MOT, service and repair centre for vehicles based in Broseley, Shropshire.
They pride themselves on high quality service and customer care, ensuring their customers' cars, vans, motorbikes and fleet vehicles are road worthy. Our client's fully trained and highly experienced staff deliver a service with smile.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking a skilled/semi-skilled Vehicle Technician/Motor Mechanic to join their team in a local independent service and MOT centre, with a busy, modern workshop. Applicants should be skilled and able to carry out repairs to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Are you/Do you have?:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Inspecting and testing vehicles
- completing preventive maintenance
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints/requests
- Repairing engine failures
- Repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions
- Replacing parts and components
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Keeps workshop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay and conditions
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the 'apply now' button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85263090