To provide a professional and friendly service based on site at RAC, Bescot.
To manage reservations, extensions, terminations and customer service for our customers.
Key Personal Activities
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the Customer.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Europcar (UK) Rental Stations.
- Create new reservations on Greenway
- Manage all reservations via the authorised route to the Rental Station.
- Check all reservations periodically to ensure that Stations have received and confirmed the hire request.
- Pro-active management of all open rentals. To include extending hires or rehiring onto Driver Extension rentals
- To work closely with Key Accounts
- Ensure rehires/terminations are completed immediately after the hire period has expired.
- Chase collection every 4 hours as a reminder, ensuring a quick turn around of vehicles.
- Manage any customer service queries relating to live rentals, completing full investigation and resolution.
- Work alongside Team Leader to identify root cause of customer service queries and make recommendations for improvement.
- All emails to be actioned and filed, ensuring any agreed SLA's are achieved.
- Maintain complete security of all Europcar (UK) policies, rates, terms and conditions
- Carry out any other tasks and duties as may reasonably be required.
- To maintain a high quality of customer experience, recognising Europcar Group Strategy and objectives.
- To understand Europcar Groups Vision, Mission and Values.
- To follow all operational procedures and working instructions applicable to the job.
- To be aware and work to new GDPR requirements concerning data protection.
- Ensure all reservations are accepted and managed within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure all bookings are confirmed by the rental stations prior to close of business on a daily basis.
- Ensure any system issues / contract discrepancies are bought to the attention of the Account Manager / Director and your line Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure that a professional and courteous image is portrayed at all times, both personally and in attitude and appearance in the work area.
Key skills / attributes required:
Ability to communicate at all levels in order to build strong working relationships
- Prioritise workloads in order to be able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Confident in resolving complex queries and achieving solutions in a prompt fashion
- Good literacy and numeracy skills are essential
- Working hours between Mon - Fri, 8.00-18.00
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85026434