A highly sought after organisation in the Warwick area are now looking to hire a WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR.
This is a fast- paced manufacturing environment, well established, and despite all the “doom and gloom”, continue to be consistent and continue to move forward. As their Warehouse Coordinator, you will be working days, and reporting directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Working days
- Ensure FLT drivers are carrying out their daily duties
- Monitoring parts that are at risk
- Management of the Warehouse Management System
- Inbound stock, overseeing warehouse management system, racking technologies and health and safety
- Ensure production has uninterrupted supply of component parts
- Goods outbound
- Process adherence
- Responsibility for headcount of 24 staff (included drivers, supervisors
- Identification for areas of improvement
- Previous warehouse management / supervisory experience is essential
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within a fast- paced environment
- People management experience
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Logistics and inventory experience would be essential
- To have the ability to keep cool under pressure
- This role would suit an experienced Warehouse Coordinator, who is ambitious, highly driven and motivated.
Salary : £27,000 - £32,000
Location : Warwickshire
Environment : Manufacturing
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85278746