Technical Sales Apprentice
Do you have an interest in sales and technology? Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours per week, 30 mins lunch
Detailed Job Description:
We are currently recruiting for a talented apprentice based in the Coventry area who can help grow and develop the company's client base, whilst learning new sales techniques and earning commission in the process.
As a Technical Sales Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Developing new business via telephone and mass communication, such as email and social media to introduce the company's solutions and services and to identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
• Pulling lists together
• Creating e-shots
• Following up on mailshots
• Appointment making
• Providing technical advice
• Admin for an attending trade shows
• Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects.
• Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications, in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Conducting a needs analysis and determining prospects' pain points to determine how the company's solutions can meet their needs.
• Identifying key buying influencers within these prospect companies to determine budget and timeline.
• Working with the Director and other Sales & Marketing team members to develop and grow the sales pipeline, in order to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Excellent telephone manner
Able to cope under pressure
Working hours will be between 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm