Store Manager- Stone, Staffordshire- Coffee Shop
Store Manager - Expanding Coffee Brand
Salary up to GBP25,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Store Managers with a background in coffee shops. Our client is a growing coffee chain offering quality coffee and fresh food. This company is entering an exciting phase of growth and are a dynamic and ambitious company. This is an excellent opportunity for a current Store Manager to join a company who really care about their staff and opinions.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsible for driving excellent customer service and ensuing high standards
- Day to day running of the store
- Training and development of staff
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Engaging with customers and maximising sales opportunities
- Meeting sales targets and driving and motivation the team
- Leading by example to the staff
- Being passionate, driven and motivated within the role
- Operating exceptional food hygiene standards
The ideal Manager???.
- A knowledgeable Store Manager who takes pride in producing great quality products and will work with their team to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures
- Must have passion, commitment and genuine leadership ability
- Must have previous experience in management position essential ideally gained in a coffee shop environment
- Must be able to manage and motivate your team to achieve results
- Must have an understanding of sales targets and budgets and how these are achieved
- Must be a good communicator with people at all levels - staff, customers and Directors of the Company
- Must be a team player who is happy to share ideas with fellow colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn