Sales Support Coordinator
About the role
Wolseley UK are recruiting an innovative and forward-thinking individuals to join our team based in Warwick. As a Sales Support Coordinator you will provide our customers, both internal and external, with single point sales support on Pipe & Climate Center products and service offerings.
You will be working within the sales support team to provide a single point support function to allocated key accounts. Liaising with other support functions to ensure fluidity of supply chain and information, also consulting with other brands to ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained.
Main duties are:
- To act as Single Point of Contact for allocated Key Account(s)
- Placing and management of customer orders and required after sales support, including the management of delivery information, customer queries, escalations and reporting.
- Advise customer of stock and availability
- Prioritise workload to ensure customer and internal SLAs are met
- Work with the branch network to maximise operational efficiency
- Ensure the Department is obtaining best price and availability wherever possible
- Manage, where necessary, the supply chain for large scale projects to ensure stock availability and delivery compliance
- To support by providing quotations to Key Account Managers and External Sales Team
- Advise Key Account Managers on terms and pricing strategy regarding allocated key accounts including price file maintenance where applicable
- Manage supplier relationships and performance
- Negotiate project support/special pricing where required
- Maximise profit by promoting preferred suppliers
- Maintain excellent service levels at all times, ensuring a "first Class" service to all customers
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to use own initiative
- Be able to work to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
About your development and benefits:
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- Pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- Staff discount
Wolseley UK is the country's largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers. We're the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company with revenues of over $18 billion.
We supply 180,000 different products to over 100,000 customers every year. Join us and you'll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time. You'll also enjoy extensive training and an award-winning pension and great rewards package. And, as part of the world's largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products, you'll have access to a wide variety of career opportunities.
Closing Date: 28/02/19