Compliance Manager - Home-Based
Job Title: Home Based Compliance Manager
Industry: Financial services
Salary: circa GBP45,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager in Birmingham to join an Financial Services Firm on a home based opportunity.
This role will see you building and maintaining effective relationships with members by nurturing and increasing their knowledge and understanding of the wider business and the regulatory frame work. This will be done via a number of means including remote support and building an appropriate programme of visits to meet the organisations monitoring requirements.
Duties will include:
- File checking and reviews
- Maintaining accurate records
- Adhere to the company monitoring procedures
- Provide support to the members
- Playing an active part in the team by carrying out work to enhance the service
- FCA regulation reviews
- Systems and controls audits
- Training and development
Although this role is home based there will be an expectation of regular travel to the clients so applicants must have a full driving license.
What's in it for you:
- Car allowance, Fuel Card and all expenses paid for
- Home based
- Competitive salary
- Autonomy to manage own diary
- Support with administration from designated PA
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 diploma in financial advice
- Previous compliance experience in file checking, compliance management, T&C
- Full Driving Licence
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Russell Davies
Job Reference: 13397
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial services firm recruiting in Birmingham on a Compliance manager role
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.