Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? Are you tired of studying at college or university?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Mon-Fri, 30 hrs, 9am-4pm
Detailed Job Description:
The company are based in the WV2 area of Wolverhampton and they require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities, once fully trained will include working with the:
• Company Website where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding and supporting the backend of the company website. You will also be processing internet orders, as and when requested by the employer.
• Flyers and Campaigns where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
• Strategy where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
• Business Support where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media where you will be responsible for the company's social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website where you will proactively manage the company's website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
• To be considered for this role you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
• You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.