To £45,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will play in important part in managing the end-to-end procurement and purchasing. Key activities include:
- Support the wider Procurement Team in evaluating the business's procurement requirements.
- Work with Legal and Finance teams to lead Business-to-Business RFx processes.
- Draft and review Service Licence Agreements and Contracts, working closely with Legal and Financial Teams to ensure all aspects of compliance.
- Report KPI's and Management Information regarding to supplier performance.
- Support other departments in ensure best service is maintained by suppliers.
This opportunity is ideal for a Procurement professional to play an important part in the continued development of a commercially focussed department. You will possess:
- Detailed understanding of Procurement and Purchasing within a regulated Service Industry, such as: Banking, Financial Services, IT & Telecommunications or Utilities.
- An appreciation for the regulatory requirements imposed on the Banking & Financial Services industry and how those regulations affect Procurement activities in the sector.
- Good commercial acumen and the ability to analyse numerical data.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85133600