Great temporary opportunity to join a leading Rugby based Manufacturing business on an ongoing basis as a Credit Controller.
My client is a leading Manufacturing business who have an incredibly strong presence in their market and high quality product. Due to a very busy time in their market they are now seeking a temporary Credit Controller to join their high performing finance team.
The Credit Controller position will include:
- Management of a ledger of live accounts liaising with customers to recover outstanding debt
- Negotiating with customers to obtain repayments and making agreements for repayment plans
- Investigating and resolving invoice disputes/queries
- Liaising with internal and external departments to resolve debt issues
- Management of credit risk, advising senior staff on adverse changes in payment habits
- Allocating customer payments
- Issuing copy invoices and statements
You will have previous Credit Control experience and have strong communication skills. You will be motivated to communicate with customers on the phone and to engage with customers to recover outstanding debt. Strong IT skills and SAP knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
Ongoing temporary assignment, competitive hourly rate, free parking