Are you looking for a Sales Administrator role based in Worcester? Are you customer focused and able to work in a fast paced environment?
- Access to the Randstad Benefits App with discounts at major retailers, cinemas , gyms and more
- Great transport links
- Close to the city centre
Working Hours & Pay Rate:
- 08:30AM-17:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 hour for unpaid lunch each day
- 5 hour working week
- GBP9.15 PER HOUR
- rising to GBP9.70 PER HOUR after 12 weeks qualifying period
- Accurately process all customer purchase orders, return orders and delivery discrepancies to customer service level agreement
- Ensure the customer has the correct information including part numbers, list price and availability
- Exceed department targets on telephone call accessibility to support customer purchase orders
- Resolve any issues which may arise to support the customer in the order process
- Communicate necessary information to customers on their orders, action additional requests, and ensure the customer service level is maximised
- Escalate any issues within the department which may or may not lead to a customer complaint
- Process all sales, spares, inter-bosch and returns orders in a timely and accurate manner to department target
- Sales order accuracy to exceed the department's target
- Action all processes associated with accurate sales order processing
- General administration duties
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Strong customer service/focused skills 'customer is king'
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Accurate with right first time attitude
- Flexibility of approach towards working hours
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, be target focused and put the customer first
- Receptive to new ideas, approaches and ways of working, demonstrates willingness and ability to adjust to changing circumstances and demands.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages, SAP and TPSO knowledge an advantage.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click apply today!