Logistics and Warehouse Operative
Part of one of the world's largest companies wants a qualified Counterbalance Forklift Driver with picking and warehouse experience to immediately join its professional, growing team at its facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety and dedicated training.
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction, full training, and uniform and the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history.
- 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts.
- The facility has an onsite canteen, free parking as well as other benefits.
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £10.35 PER HOUR
- increasing to £11.00 PER HOUR
- 38 hours PER WEEK
- Shifts vary between morning, afternoon and nights and carry a shift premium
- Warehouse duties including picking, packing and scanning parts
- Operating a counterbalance forklift
- Working in a team and at times independently
- Container maintenance/sorting and packaging consolidation
- Manual lifting may be required, and using other equipment checks
- Completing daily safety checks
- Recent experience driving a Counterbalance
- An RTITB or ITSAAR and in date counterbalance forklift certificate or a refresher certificate
- Shift work and overtime available and required
To find out more about the benefits of working for Randstad at Perkins, apply now. Upon successfully completing the application you will be invited to attend a registration and practical FLT test before you start your new career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85282712