Our client is a global group that specialises within the retail space and offer many Business Partnering opportunities! They are looking for a confident Senior Finance Analyst to join their team in Solihull, report into the Finance Manager, and liaise with:
- Head of Construction & Project Management,
- UK Business Development Finance Manager,
- Outsourced R2R, UK Project and Maintenance Teams,
- Company's external auditors.
This role is responsible for monthly intercompany, statutory and balance sheet reporting, UK and Ireland Fixed Assets. There is also opportunity to get involved in the planning and execution of the Interim and Year End audit and review of monthly VAT and Payroll reconciliations. Reviewing Small Authority Capital Expenditure,
A Senior Finance Analyst will typically:
- Responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and monthly review of depreciation.
- To be the key contact for Fixed Assets with the company's external auditors.
- Reviewing and approving all Fixed Asset balance sheet account reconciliations prepared by the outsourced team, ensuring that they reconcile to the Fixed Asset Note for each company code, ensuring that all Fixed Assets are depreciating correctly and to highlight any assets that need to be disposed of to the outsourced team.
- Review all capital expenditure orders created on the SAP system, ensuring that it is reported correctly and reconciles back to the budgets / forecasts, tracking each project against budget, and calculating any required accruals. Attending monthly meetings to discuss the produced Capital Expenditure report for UK and Ireland to the Group and UK CFO.
- Hold weekly KPI and Performance reviews with the outsourced R2R team to ensure that all authorised capital expenditure work order budgets have been raised, and all capital invoices are posted.
- Responsible for the finance decision regarding the capitalisation of maintenance jobs that have been deferred out of the Profit and Loss.
- Hold monthly meetings with the UK Project Team to ensure that all projects are capitalised on time, reviewing with the UK Project Team all Design Fees held on the balance sheet to ensure that they are capitalised or expensed appropriately.
An ideal applicant for this Senior Finance Analyst vacancy will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or working towards this.
- Previous experience of Fixed Asset Accounting, using an ERP, SAP Fixed Asset Accounting Module, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, VAT return preparation and filing.
- Excellent communication, SAP and Excel skills.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package including 25 days annual with option to buy more and high street discounts. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
?+44 (0) / +44 (0) ?