£30,000-£45,000 + bonus + benefits
Does banking interest you? Ready to make the move to a new Senior analyst position?
My client is one of the best-known names in financial services. This client has decades of experience and has an annual revenue of well over $100,000,000! They are always moving with the times and now want your expert skills to bring critical insight.
You are going to be working primarily with a focus on a key partner offering the best insights to stakeholders as a result of your work. This will involve serious commercial understanding and will look to progress into a managerial position where your skills can be passed on to your team.
In particular, as the Insight Manager, you can expect to be involved with the following:
- Work without micromanagement and always finish your work to a degree that exceeds expectations
- Work as a key member of a large team
- Utilise your SAS and Excel skills to deliver cutting-edge insight
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: University educated with minimum - 2.1 grade
- Strong mathematical and statistical experience
- SAS and SQL - utilised in commercial environment
- Experience of R a benefit not a requirement
£30,000-£45,000 + plus exciting benefit opportunities!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Greg Jerwood via the apply link on this page