Are you a Finance Analyst looking for your next career step? Are you commercially minded, and want to work in a corporate FP&A capacity? Is Solihull, West Midlands, a good location for you to work from? If 'yes' to those questions, then this is a fantastic opportunity to get into that FP&A space, hone your management experience, and turn data into meaningful information - offering insightful conclusions and recommendations to help drive the business forward.
As FP&A Analyst, you will be reporting into the Head of FP&A, and your key responsibilities will be:
- Closely monitor performance, and undertake analysis to maximise profitability.
- Manage and develop a Finance Analyst.
- Develop dynamic models to enhance the production and understanding of trend and profitability analysis.
- Produce 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts.
- Investigate profitability dynamics and drivers in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Oversee the production of adhoc in depth analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for improving systems, data and procedures.
The successful FP&A Analyst will be a Qualified or Finalist Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), with proven experience of producing financial analysis to aid decision-making, and advanced MS Excel Modelling skills. In person you will be able to liaise with all levels of management, and have the gravitas to make recommendations and challenge current procedures. You will be organised, flexible, diligent and have a desire to progress in your career.
This FP&A Analyst role is attracting a salary of up to £45,000, plus good contributory pension, private healthcare and other excellent flexible benefits (full detail on application).
To apply for the FP&A Analyst position in Solihull, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.