Are you an ACA/ ACCA/ CA qualified Accountant looking for a new role in Solihull, West Midlands? Would you like to work for a well-established, well-recognised global corporate and brand? This Financial Accountant role is a great opportunity to join a high achieving and supportive finance department, who can offer excellent career progression. You will be supporting the Statutory Reporting process, Monthly Management Reporting, Balance Sheet reviews, and analysing and interpreting Financial Information.
As Financial Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Reporting, including Management Accounts preparation and presentation.
- Responsible for Fixed Assets and CAPEX process.
- Inter-company accounts and reconciliations.
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Provide support in the external Audit process, in organising and managing the auditors' and ensuring requests are actioned in a timely manner.
- Supervise and train an Assistant Accountant.
- Commitment to ongoing process and procedure improvement.
This Financial Accountant role requires a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CA, CIMA), with at least 1-2 years post qualified experience, and strong UK GAAP and IFRS knowledge. You will have proven experience in analysing and interpreting financial information, and have excellent numerical, analytical and presentation skills. In person we seek a confident team-player, who can equally work on their own initiative, and multi-task. Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential due to the fact you will be liaising with all levels of Management and professional external partners on a very regular basis.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Financial Accountant: a base salary of up to £45,000, plus excellent contributory pension, private healthcare scheme, good holiday allowance, and other flexible benefits to help you financially. Plus, genuine career progression.
To apply for the Financial Accountant role based in Solihull, West Midlands, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.