Register Nurse - Ludlow
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Band 5 Registered Nurses to cover Ad Hoc shifts in Ludlow competitive rates being paid.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively, have excellent team workings skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach.
We are looking for the following qualities and skills:
- Excellent clinical skills
- Have comprehensive medical knowledge
- Be able to care for a patient from admission to discharge
- Work with care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients care
- Be compassionate, caring and hard working
- Excellent communication skills Essential experience and qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1 years' post-qualifying service within the NHS
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- A Right to Work in the UK
- Preferably you will have experience in a relevant speciality
Who we are: As one of the UK's leading medical staffing agencies, Medteam have over 20 years experience within the medical recruitment industry. We are a team of high quality recruiters who have combined our knowledge and experience of the medical profession. We understand the day to day needs of medical professionals; gained over many years.
Why register with Medteam
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules*
- Simple and straightforward registration experience
- Ongoing guidance and support throughout your journey with us
- Once registered with us you will be allocated a personal Recruitment Consultant
How to Register:
Contact: Stephen Howells Tel: 01792 298300
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85308640