School Examinations Officer required for a school in Stoke on Trent on an ongoing temporary basis.
School Examinations Officer required for a school in Stoke on Trent on an ongoing basis.
Temporary Role ongoing
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, full time
Job Summary: The Exams Officer will ensure the management, organisation and administration of external examinations in accordance with the regulations set by the awarding bodies.
The main focus of the role is to provide an efficient and effective customer service that assists students, parents and staff. To ensure the timely and accurate processing, verification and maintenance of data for: all internal and external examinations, controlled assessments, entrance examinations, assessed courses and the associated administration of all results services to students. To ensure quality assurance of all associated procedures to the standards required by external regulatory bodies.
Role Description / Key Responsibilities:
- To participate in College processes as required.
- To comply with the Colleges policies and codes of practice in relation to Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity and Quality Assurance.
- To work flexibly in the interests of the College as required.
- To participate in the College Performance Management Scheme and undertake staff development activities as appropriate.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults you are responsible for, or come into contact with, and outside of this, to exercise vigilance at all times.
- To provide a customer service that supports students, parents and teachers of the exams and assessment systems.
- To oversee the management and running of examinations and invigilation, including producing accurate timetables and making arrangements for accommodation, segregation and special arrangements.
- To take responsibility for the safekeeping and timely dispatch of examination papers, scripts, certificates and any other examination documents deemed appropriate.
- To work with the centre manager to ensure all exams are conducted in accordance with board regulations.
- To stay abreast of and advise colleagues (where necessary) of any changes affecting examination policies and procedures.
- To process and authorise invoices relating to examination activities.
- To undertake other reasonable duties commensurate with seniority and grade.
Please only apply if you have experience in an examinations officer role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85312462