LGV Class 2 Driver - Based in Glasgow
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver (C&D)Site: Glasgow (Report in to Stoke)Core Hours: 03:00am – 07:00am, Start times will vary.
The RoleGreat Bear are a leading 3 PL UK Logistics Business providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions for international Blue Chip clients. Due to expansion we are currently looking for experienced Class 2 HGV Drivers based in Glasgow but reporting in to our Stoke site.
- Accurate and safe delivery of customer product within the specified delivery area.
- Regular liaison with the Transport Office to report and update any challenges, reportable matters and completion of run.
- Undertake multi drop delivery, collection or trunking as required.
- Record deliveries and follow specific instructions for each customer site.
- Maintain good working order of Great Bear vehicles and any equipment on board, ensuring that any service requirements are reported as they occur.
- Complete daily vehicle checks.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times and that Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Digi-Card and Class 2 Driving Licence, with no more than 3 points on licence.
- Current Driver DQC Card Required.
- Must be a team player and must be considerate of his/her colleagues.
- The successful candidate will also drive to the highest standards putting the safety of themselves and other road users at the forefront of their driving actions.
- Must adopt a flexible approach to working.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85326358