Manufacturing Team Leader
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Team Leader working for our client based in Worcester
Details for Manufacturing Team Leader:
- Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum
- Working Hours of a Manufacturing Team Leader are 7am till 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Location: Worcester
- Duration: Temporary to permanent, straight permanent roles possible for the right candidates.
As a Manufacturing Team Leader you will need to have:
- Experience in a previous Team Leader or Supervisor Position
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A positive, can do attitude
Role of a Manufacturing Team Leader:
- Assist the Head of Operations and Quality in ensuring that production requirements are achieved through effective use of labour and materials in order to maximise Customer Service levels.
- Assist in management of day to day personnel issues and team communications for all members of the assembly team.
- Setting Daily Production plans.
- Ensure that the cell teams meet the agreed production targets.
- Assist in monitoring of attendance of team members and conduct return to work interviews with members of the cell team if and when required.
- Co-ordinate with line feeders over cell materials requirements.
- Flag up ideas for improvements in work processes/products and put in place where possible.
- Work within Manufacturing line as Direct Head.
- Promote and ensure compliance to health and safety requirements and legal obligations.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.