Sales Office Administrator
Our client has an opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator to join the team based in Warwickshire. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a salary of GBP16,500 per annum.
Our client is a market leading company in the design and supply of Tapered Insulation in the flat roofing sector. First class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Building Innovation offers.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Office Administrator to join their team in Leamington Spa. You will handle calls/enquiries from or customer base and direct them to the correct area of the business. As their Sales Office Administrator you will provide excellent levels of customer service achieving customers' needs.
What you will be doing as their Sales Office Administrator:
- Handle customer enquires via telephone and email
- Efficiently process and check orders received from customers
- Help maintain and develop our existing customer base
- Liaising with Key Account Managers
- Undertaking stock checks
- Liaising with planning to provide accurate delivery dates for stocked and non-stocked Items
- Communicating with transport, ensuring that the customer receives the order on time and in full
- Efficiently processing complaints, returns and credit requests
- Assist with resolving customer and purchase invoice queries, and other accounts queries
- Compliance with the company's Health and Safety policies
If you feel you that are the right candidate for the role as their Sales Office Administrator then please click 'apply' now!