Claims Coordinator - Worcester
GBP17,000 - GBP18,000 + company benefits
We are looking for a Claims Coordinator to join our client's team in Worcester.
Who you are
You will be the newest member of the ARIEL team (Ariel stands for Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses).
You will be working in a dedicated team dealing with claims in the rural and farming communities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in claims and working their way up to becoming a claims handler. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage themselves with excellent customer skills and a confident telephone manner.
You are a self-motivated, quick learning, proactive individual that prides yourself on giving a first class service to a dual client base.
- To make outbound calls to policyholders, Agents, Insurers and colleagues to ascertain nature and extent of loss and emergency assistance (where required) and book appointments.
- Ensure all activity is accurately logged
- Request documentation to support claim from policyholder and/or Agent, where appropriate.
- Ensure cases are escalated to appropriate business area, e.g. CMIT.
- Monitor and maintain closed filing and archiving of claim records
- Managing incoming and outgoing post processes.
- Complete administration duties including data input
- Ensure the above are carried out professionally and in line with KPI's and SLA's.
- To achieve required levels of productivity and quality
If you are looking for a company which will help YOU to achieve your career goals in a busy yet stress free environment then this is the place for you!
Our client prides themselves on their approach to work and their connection with their clients and customers - They are an extension to their clients business, and have earned their trust to represent them with the best people in the business
In return for your hard work and dedication we will:
- Give you 22 days holidays (+ all bank holidays!)
- Pay for you to gain professional qualifications - CII, CILA, Dip CII
- Pay overtime for any additional hours worked
- Give you access to additional benefits such as pension & childcare vouchers
2019 is going to be an exciting year for our client, with new clients and new opportunities globally, why not come and join them and see where your career can take you!