Robert Half have been exclusively engaged by a Global Manufacturing Business in Rugby who are market leaders in their area of expertise. Due to growth they require a Management Accountant to take day to day responsibility for the Month End.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in supporting the FD in providing insights to the business & ensuring efficiency of processes. In Summary;
- Prepare month end close in line with US GAAP
- Maintain cost system with support of the system team
- Development and maintenance of an models to support the pricing activity
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting work as required
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the timely and accurate submissions of Tax returns
- Year-End audit process assistance
The successful candidate must be Practice trained and have a "can-do" attitude. In summary;
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Experience of using ERP Systems and Advanced Excel
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders
Alongside working for a subsidiary of a global leader, this is a great role for someone who is looking to be a Management Accountant after their 1st/2nd move from practice.
Salary on offer is between GBP45,000 & GBP55,000 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-notice