Digital Marketing Analyst Marketing Cloud
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst ( Marketing Cloud)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for x3 Digital Marketing Analyst's ( Marketing Cloud) to join the Marketing team!
- Utilise data and platforms to make customer touchpoints relevant and engaging for every customer.
- Measure marketing effectiveness, value of media and web personalisation campaigns, against customer metrics, and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices
- Support the eCommerce team and wider business through identifying, analysing and communicating customer data, including transactions, browsing and response data
- Identify opportunities to optimise how we talk to customers through CRM and Digital - making our communications more relevant to customers
- Provide regular reporting to enable data led measurement of activity and initiatives
- Feed insights, analysis and recommendations into planning discussions, regular reporting and post implementation reviews
- Utilise the customer database to analyse customer behaviour across all touchpoints and glean actionable insights to feed into CRM reporting or one off projects
- Creation of personalised experiences for selected audiences within CRM and DMP
- Advise marketing teams on audience selection for campaign optimisation and web personalisation
- Create a test and learn marketing approach and present results for continuous improvement
- Maintain a high level of awareness of key metrics required by the customer function, how these are changing and which ones to prioritise for in depth analysis
- Document and present analytics undertaken in a way which can be understood by those who are technical and non-technical
- Bring the customer to life through utilisation of a range of data sources
- Experience manage campaigns within a CRM platform
- High levels of competence with Excel
- Ability to manage multiple partners, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience SQL
- Passion for customer and constantly curious
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Excellent numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood insights
- Can-do attitude and the determination to achieve results
- Analytical mindset but always mindful of the commercial applications of the data
- Enjoys working at pace in a fast moving and constantly changing environment
- Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Ability to connect ideas and do things differently
- Productive team member, collaborating with all teams and at all levels of the organisation
- Salesforce marketing cloud/DMP experience
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???