SEND Teaching Assistant - Worcestershire
Monarch Education are working in partnership with a Special Educational Needs school who require a dedicated and specialist Teaching Assistant to join their team as soon as possible on a temporary, supply basis. (Permanent and fixed term contracts also available)
This 'GOOD' school offers 110 places, EYFS to KS4 to children & young people who have severe, generalised developmental delay, complex physical and medical needs, ASC, Social and communication difficulties and those with sensory impairments including HI/VI/Sensory processing difficulties.
This is "a welcoming, friendly, bright and happy place where children feel secure, where communication, independence and self-esteem are promoted and where they enjoy growing up and developing their unique potential."
The Headteacher of this sought after school ideally requires a Teaching Assistant who -
* has solid experience working with children and/or young people with special educational needs (SEN)
* can adapt to different age groups and needs
* is willing to undertake any CPD that will benefit their role
* is flexible and can work at short notice
* has specific training such as Autism Awareness and Team-Teach
If you are a specialist SEND Teaching Assistant looking for supply work, please apply ASAP. There are also permanent and fixed term contract roles available!