PHOTOGRAPHER / PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER FMCG
Photographer / Product Photographer
We are seeking a creative Photographer / Product Photographer to join one of the UKs largest kitchenware companies, based just on the outskirts of Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about photography & video to progress their career creating forward thinking, commercially driven content across a fantastic product range.
Our client is keen to embrace new talent so experience is not essential but you need to wow us with your skills demonstrating your flair for digital design within your portfolio.
Founded in 1850, this established family run business has a number of well-known and respected consumer brands that distribute and develop products to high street retailers, department stores and mail order companies both within the UK and internationally. With over 4500 products and a regular launch list of over 700 products per year, this exciting company now has a rare opportunity for a Photographer / Creative Product Photographer to assist the marketing team in taking their digital assets to the next level.
Joining the team in this newly created role the Photographer / Creative Product Photographer will enjoy a varied role creating fantastic photography and video content to be used across websites, catalogues, sales literature, tradeshows, social media and much more. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage the white box photography and processing for new product launches, create emotionally driven shots in a mix of environments, interpret video storyboards, create video content (lifestyle brand stories, recipe led videos, functional videos and social media gifs), make suggestions for image improvement, clearly interpret photography / video content briefs and anything else necessary to bring products to life.
To qualify... You could be a Photographer / Product Photographer / Graduate Photographer / Junior Photographer / Video and Photo Content Producer / Video Producer or similar, we dont mind, as long as your CV and portfolio shows:
- A flair for digital design;
- The ability to produce different photography effects, styling, art direction and good design;
- Innate strong visual and aesthetic skills;
- Experience with photography related IT programmes e.g. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign);
- You are unflappable and organised to manage multi projects and time requests without sacrificing creative or quality output;
- A commercial appreciation to ensure creativity does not overpower purpose;
- An understanding of various media requirements (web, online retail, social, print, etc.);
- A keen interest in digital marketing and new trends and technologies.
In return, you will be joining a friendly team, passionate about the products they make and the why we make them. We look for people that share this passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment.