Assistant accountant - client accounting
If you are looking to continue your career within finance or have strong numerical and communication skills, then we want to hear from you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for an assistant accountant to join our client accounting team based in our head office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is to deliver high quality financial services for ludlowthompson!
Includes the following:
- New and Renewal Tenancy financial set up
- Autorisation of Landlord Credits and Payments
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external parties
- Dealing wth complex client finance queries
- Enusring that ARLA regulations are adhered to
- Credit Control
- Adhoc administration and commmunication
- Supporting the Financial Controller
- Monthly reporting
- High quality of client account support
- Team support
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
Previous finance experience is required.
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.