Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team
Social Personnel are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join a Safeguarding team in Birmingham.
- Undertake activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Contribute to safeguarding investigations and child protection planning where appropriate
- Complete reports to a high quality standard and within timescale
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- HCPC registered
- Recent post-qualified Children experience
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading GBP600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
- If you are interested in this position please submit an application below.