WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE - B38
~ MONDAY - FRIDAY 40 HOURS ~ PERM ~ AM or PM Shifts ~ ~IMMEDIATE START ~ EARN UP TO £250 FOR REFERRING YOUR FRIEND (PLEASE READ BELOW) ~
Hours: Monday to Friday - AM : 8am - 4.30pm OR 1pm - 9.30pm
- Free onsite parking,
- free tea and coffee
- Weekends off
The Role (Warehouse Operative)
Kings Norton, Birmingham Based Distribution Hub now seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their growing facility.
- Unloading and organising stock deliveries
- order Picking
- Using Hand held scanner
- Co-ordinate the warehouse orders for collection
- Quality check products
- Pallet Building
- Shrink wrapping
- Completion of paperwork
- Computer Data Entry
The Person (Warehouse Operative)
- You will have at least 6 months previous experience within warehouse operating, picking, packing, loading, uploading
- You will have a good work history - (have an up to date CV).
- Will be able to do heavy lifting (up to 25kg)
- The candidate will be looking to work 37.5 hours per week
- Self motivated/managed
- Looking for long term employment
To be considered for this role as a warehouse FLT driver please apply or contact Chelsea on 01216436305 or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn £25 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85335183