Digital Marketing Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Creative Account manager, to work with one of the highest regarded digital marketing agencies in the Midlands. With some great company benefits on offer such as free onsite parking, 29 days holiday (including bank holidays), flexible working hours and a chance to work with a great company with a buzz and vibrancy around the office.
The company are a highly regarded Digital Marketing Agency based in Sutton Coldfield, who specialise in branded marketing for various high-profile clients in multiple sectors. Due to company growth they are currently looking for a creative digital account manager with previous marketing experience.
The role will encompass working across various sectors such as finance, recruitment, leisure and tourism. Due to this, adaptability and a focused mindset are key.
The company are passionate about developing talent and offer great career progression for the right person.
- Liaising with clients to identify requirements
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate team to ensure that it is delivered in the best way
- Working with the team in order to create strategic campaigns across digital, creative, print etc
- Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and maintaining superb communication
- Ensuring consistency across all projects both internal and external
- Developing accurate campaign plans and providing estimates and quotations.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience within an agency or similar environment
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Ads and other similar platforms is desired
- Previous experience in digital marketing, website design and print is desired
- Have a business or marketing degree or similar
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to contribute ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full understanding of the creative processes including digital
- Excellent at building relationships with clients
If you feel like this is a suited role, please get in touch.