Due to natural growth the company is looking for an energetic and experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to joint our busy team.
- Well established business, specialising in the manufacture of components for energy (conventional and renewables) and marine industries.
- The new management drives the company to significant growth
- Friendly company culture with experienced and supportive staff
- Salary GBP12-GBP17 per hour (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
Working hours: 7am- 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 7am- 2:00pm on a Friday. 40 hour working week + 7 hours guaranteed overtime (at 1.33x standard rate).
We are looking for a person who has:
- Proven CNC online programming skill with experience of creating programs for Fanuc based controls (compulsory)
- At least 5 years experience of operating CNC milling and turning machines.
- Offline programming skills using OneCNC or similar CAD packages
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Ability to work unsupervised
The job will involve:
- Programming setting, and operating 4 axis CNC machines - either milling or turning
- Using OneCNC software to produce programs for Fanuc controls.
- Low batch, high volume work.
If you want to have a safe and interesting place to work, please email us your CV