Manual/Conventional Machinist Milling/ Turning/ Grinding
Are you an experienced Manual/Conventional Machinist? Are you looking for your next immediately available contract role that could go permanent? My client are a leading multi-disciplined engineering corporation, acting as both a both a service provider and manufacturer. They are seeking a Manual/Conventional machinist to work on a large variety of parts with a mixture of machining skills.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, have experience with either all or some of the following: milling, horizontal boring and grinding (cylindrical) as well as having a flexible attitude to working hours to meet the needs of the workshop. They are willing to train candidates with some but not all of the skills required.
On offer here is an excellent hourly rate contract role, with the strong possibility of a permanent role or an ongoing contract at a leading engineering business with a clients in multiple industries and an international presence. There is plenty of overtime available after normal hours on the day and at weekends.
* Contract or temp to perm roles available - Would suit an experienced contractor or engineer looking for a permanent role.
* Working in a service centre with a very varied workload
* Milling, turning, boring and grinding (training can be provided to those who can do some but not all)
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Flexible attitude to working hours
* Multi-skilled machinist and/or desire to learn new skills
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Zac Mace to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR74621