Technical Support Engineer - Production Machinery
Technical Support Engineer required for a leading distributor of Production Machinery based in the Rugby, Warwickshire area. Due to the ongoing success and growth our client are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer / Service Coordinator to join a reputable distributor and service provider than can offer a long term career opportunity.
It is anticipated the successful Technical Support Engineer / Service Coordinator will have a background within a precision engineering / manufacturing environment.
Technical Support Engineer - Production Machinery Position Overview
- Liaising with Service Engineers to ensure service schedules are met
- Answering incoming customer enquiries on the company's technical product range of Precision Engineering machinery and tools
- Producing accurate quotations on machinery for customers
- Providing telephone based technical support to hopefully provide a solution to a customer's issue without having to schedule an engineer's presence
Technical Support Engineer - Production Machinery Position Requirements
- Knowledge / experience of Production Machinery, ideally within Precision Engineering
- Previous experience within a Technical Support or Service Coordination role
- Based in a commutable distance of Rugby, Warwickshire
- Full UK Driving License
- Confident telephone manner
Technical Support Engineer - Production Machinery Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP25,000 - GBP35,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Working hours - 08:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
- 20 Days Holidays, plus Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.