Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a QA Technician based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures bakery products. On a daily basis you will be overseeing the production of the products and making sure they are inline with minimum company standards.
- To continuously improve the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards on shift
- To communicate, influence, train and enthuse other team members in food safety and quality
- To work within the team to ensure compliance with factory and legal standards and to prevent of quality incidents
- To ensure cleaning levels meet required standards by working with the team, auditing, visual inspection, hygiene and traditional micro swabbing, implementing corrective actions as required
- To communicate consumer complaints to the team, carry out investigations, identify adverse trends and implement corrective actions
- Auditing of the Food Safety and Quality Management System as defined by the internal auditing plan
Quest Employment are looking for someone who has Quality Auditing experience within a food environment. You will need to have knowledge of HACCP and ideally a Basic Certificate in Food Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your current skill set in a fantastic company, unfortunately if you have not been contacted within 48 working hours then you have not been progressed to the next stage.