Infrastructure Engineer with Linux server installation is sought by one of the UK's leading IT consultancies based near Kidderminster. With over 25 years of trading this Consultancy provide market leading Cyber, technical and support services for an international client base affording this Infrastructure Engineer fantastic variety.
On a day to day basis this Infrastructure Engineer will take responsibility for supporting a Linux based bespoke ERP System that is at the heart of the companies continued success so a background supporting Linux servers in a virtualised and physical environment is a must.
With a loyal Midlands client base this Infrastructure Engineer will be part home based with a company car provided for on-site visits affording great working flexibility which is supported by a market leading personal development plan to ensure career ambitions can be achieved.
This Infrastructure Engineer based near Kidderminster should have most of the following key skills:
- Extensive Linux server support (both Physical & virtualised)
- Linux service provision - Apache, Samba, Bind, CUPS etc
- A basic understanding of Scripting languages would be a plus - Python, Java, Ruby etc
- Production server build exposure
- Excellent communication skills as a large part of this job will be on-site with clients
In return this Infrastructure Engineer will receive:
- Starting salary of GBP32,000 - GBP37,000 DoE
- Flexible working patterns
- Part Home based
- Company car
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension scheme
- A well structured career development plan
So if you are an Infrastructure Engineer based near Kidderminster who is looking to progress in a market leading company please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
Infrastructure Engineer, Kidderminster
GBP32,000 - GBP37,000DoE plus benefits
Linux, Apache, Infrastructure, Server, Production server