Optical Assistant, Staffordshire
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's largest and most successful community optical organisations. This employer truly has your best interests at heart and can genuinely offer some of the best training and development available and they have been voted in the Top 25 Best Companies to Work For in the UK.
Working with one of the biggest and best you can strive to be the best there is having the opportunity to achieve and develop. You will also inspire your colleagues to give the best customer service possible!
Location - Cannock
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Ability to explore customer needs thoroughly, and approach customers to offer assistance
- Ability to understand visual perception and basic visual defects
- Ability to analyse prescriptions accurately, and dispense single vision lenses accordingly
- Understand and apply NHS practices and procedures
- Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs