Optometrist Opportunity, North Cannock
Prospect Health are pleased to announce an exceptional new Optometrist position with a well-established multiple firm, offering non-pressurised work environment where patient service and care is paramount.
This small community practice is run very much as an independent firm, with the Director being an experienced and clinically focussed optometrist who is involved in numerous specialist services.
Here are a few key bullet points relating to the opportunity:
- Community practice who take pride in getting to know their patients and the continuity of care they offer
- Modern, smart working environment with phoropter and fundus camera.
- Full or part time opportunity with a minimum of 3 days a week
- General working hours 9am - 5.30pm
- Practice who put a key focus on patient care rather than a big focus on sales and volume.
- You will need to be confident working as the sole optometrist in practice as they often run single clinics
- Friendly, relaxed and experience support team front of house.
- Diverse patient base and great clinical freedom
- You will be working alongside the practice director, who is also an optometrist and clinically focussed
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Negotiable benefits including bonus scheme and flexible holiday
- Supportive director who will actively encourage development both clinically and commercially
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All candidates must be switched on and commercially aware
- All levels of experience considered, but you will need to be confident working as the sole optometrist in practice as they often run single clinics
What Happens NextIf you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs