Optometrist Job, Telford
Fantastic flexible Optometrist position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long term career prospects and personal development. The company is an innovative, quality focussed that prides itself on exceptional eye care and providing our clients with the best personal service possible.
- Working hours Mon-Fri generally 9:00am until 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
- 3-5 days per week all considered with regular weekend working required
- Test times to suit Optom preferences 25 or 30 minutes
Location - Telford
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression. Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused
- Opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services including glaucoma and diabetes
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to experienced Optom + lucrative bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with tenure, professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
- Applications welcomed from aspiring soon to be qualified Optometrists.
What Happens NextTo talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Anthony in the Optical division on 01423 850410 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pmNot the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs