Contract management lead
An excellent business that is leading the way in their sector are looking for procurement professionals with contract management experience, based in Birmingham they are a dynamic business that provide an excellent environment for you to thrive in.
The company offer a great benefits package plus the basic salary, along with training (both external & internal) and a clear path for career development. As an added bonus there is also a yearly salary review.
Contract management specialist
Salary circa GBP35,000
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the best industry pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Put contracts together with the legal team, evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions.
- Facilitate the development, coordination, and implementation of contracts
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements for existing custom contract loading procedures
- Project manage the timely delivery of contracts
- Put contracts together for tendering purposes
- Stakeholder management internal and external
What you will need:
- Previous experience in contract management role where you have dealt with suppliers directly
- Experience of running contracts or tenders under OJEU would be useful but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and ambitious
If you are ready for a new challenge then please apply.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.