Job Role: Project Manager
· Manage customer projects, ensuring both customers and stakeholders are supported and informed of progress through production of detailed project plans on a multi-communication platform.
· Be responsible for managing projects within certain departments and services departments when requested.
· Project Manage agreed multiple internal and external projects including recommendation and development of processes and procedures where necessary.
· Provide project plans and PIDs for all projects ensuring project change controls are established and adhered to.
· Ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are proposed for projects and any sub-projects.
· Deliver strong stakeholder management through the creation and maintenance of positive stakeholder relationships, ensuring expectations and agreed objectives are met.
· Update the relevant parties on progress to date within project phase, highlighting any deviance to plan and detailing any risk and issues with delivery.
· Maintain effective financial and project progress, ensuring frequent revenue and cost tracking of customer requirements, with regular analysis and reporting as appropriate.
· Ensure that resource plans are up to date and meet project needs, with tasks assigned appropriately to project personnel.
· Monitor the quality of services provided liaising directly with the Projects and Services Director, providing timely and effective feedback.
· Organise and chair project meetings and project reviews for assigned projects.
· Proactively identify and manage all revenue generating opportunities, involving relevant parties.
· Establish process and business improvement opportunities and where possible lead and implement initiatives to continuously improve the customer experience.
· Liaise with other Projects and Services department managers and relevant stakeholders, assisting with the evaluation, planning and implementation of processes, procedures and systems, ensuring procedures/processes are adhered to.
· Take ownership of own personal development, ensuring project management skills and product knowledge is continuously improved.
Any other reasonable request as directed by your line manager or the Director of Projects and Services and Organisational Development.
· Proven experience of Project Management.
· Proven experience of process mapping, process or business improvement.
· Experience of working in a customer facing role.
· Experience of producing accurate and clear project documentation.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Experience of multi-tasking.
· Ability to transfer strategic perspective into practicable and operational processes.
· Demonstrates a positive and confident approach to supporting business change.
· Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others
· Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
· Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in this job or know someone who might be please contact me on or alternatively via email at